Improving vision even more after LASIK eye surgery near Lake Forest, CA
There are several reasons why this outpatient procedure is appealing to those who wish to minimize their dependence on eyeglasses. LASIK is highly effective at correcting nearsightedness and farsightedness, and requires very little downtime. Most people who undergo this procedure find recovery to be quite easy, and many can see more clearly within just a day or two.
Everyone's eyes are different, and LASIK surgery is not guaranteed to produce immediate results in every person. In some, vision reaches its clearest after a few months. Some people continue to experience improvement up to six months after their LASIK eye surgery procedure in our facility near Lake Forest, CA.
The goal of refractive eye surgery is to produce clear vision by addressing the unique problems within the patient's eye. The procedure is planned according to the average healing response that most often takes place. Some patients healing process may be faster or slower than the average, however. In such instances, it is possible that the refractive error will be either under corrected or overcorrected. An under corrected error still leads to improved vision, but there may still be a need for eyeglasses. Overcorrection, as well, leaves room for improvement, causing one to experience nearsightedness or farsightedness, whatever is opposite the error corrected in treatment.
The good news is that, if under correction or overcorrection takes place due to your unique healing process, vision can still be improved in a secondary procedure performed by Dr. Salib. After the eye has completely healed, and it is possible to analyze the clarity of vision, an enhancement procedure can be performed. For some, the under- or overcorrection of refractive error is so minimal that no touch up is needed. The secondary procedure is performed to meet a patient's personal preferences.
LASIK is a common eye procedure that most often produces highly successful results. Your experienced eye doctor can discuss the expected outcome of LASIK or other vision-correcting procedures so that you feel completely comfortable with your choice of treatment.
The Orange County Eye Institute has helped many people in Lake Forest, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, and other areas enjoy better vision. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
- Lasik Orange County - LASIK performed to high standards in our Orange County facility
- Side Effect of Lasik Laguna Hills - Consider the low risk of a side effect of LASIK from your Laguna Hills Eye doctor
- Lasik Eye Surgery Lake Forest CA - Improving vision even more after LASIK eye surgery near Lake Forest, CA
- Lasik Orange County CA - Leading You To Better Vision
- Laguna Hills LASIK/PRK - Should you have Laguna Hills LASIK/PRK surgery?
- Orange County LASIK Side Effects - What to expect after your Orange County specialist performs LASIK - possible side effects to prepare for
- What is Lasik Orange County CA - What is the buzz about LASIK treatment? Details from your Orange County CA eye specialist
- Lasik vs PRK Orange County CA - Comparing LASIK vs. PRK to decide the best option for treatment in our Orange County CA practice
- Orange County Monovision Lasik - Our Orange County patients benefit from monovision LASIK
- Lasik for Astigmatism California - Considering LASIK as a viable treatment for astigmatism-information from your Orange County, California specialist
Meet The Doctor
George M. Salib, MD
Why Choose Us
Orange County Eye Institute is committed to helping individual patients live their lives to the fullest by maximizing their vision with personalized care.
Orange County Eye InstituteRating : 5
I like to thank the whole staff for excellent service and to welcome me as a new patient. And to thank Dr. Salib for answering all my questions and provide me with excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. George Salib for his excellent service.