One of the best LASIK surgeons offers Laguna Hills area patients the ability to improve vision quickly
It may be difficult to imagine having a surgical procedure performed on your eyes. LASIK, however, has remained one of the most commonly performed eye procedures for years, very successfully enabling patients to reduce their need for corrective eyewear. LASIK may be performed to correct problems such as astigmatism, myopia, and hyperopia.
The quick and comfortable procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. Treatment begins with numbing medication to facilitate comfort. This medication also makes it easier for the patient to refrain from blinking during the few-minute LASIK procedure. As comfortable instrumentation stabilizes the eyelids open, Dr. Salib uses the precision femtosecond laser to create a small flap in the cornea. A cool excimer laser is then used to alter the existing shape of the tissue just beneath the lifted cornea. The technology behind our laser leads to extreme accuracy in the shaping of the cornea for improved vision.
LASIK surgery is very precise and very gentle to the tissues in the eye. Within weeks, the reshaped cornea progressively heals. The effect of surgery is typically no more than slight irritation which subsides over several hours. Patients are encouraged to avoid touching their eyes as tissues heal.
Surgical vision correction has helped millions of people see more clearly without constant reliance of eyeglasses or contacts. Suitable for the correction of both farsightedness and nearsightedness, LASIK often leads to better vision within just a few days. In some cases, improvement may continue for up to six months.
Dr. Salib and his team can help you regain better vision and a better quality of life. Learn more about the LASIK procedure in your consultation visit. Call (949) 441-5444 today.
- Lasik Orange County - LASIK performed to high standards in our Orange County facility
- Side Effect of Lasik Laguna Hills - Consider the low risk of a side effect of LASIK from your Laguna Hills Eye doctor
- Lasik Eye Surgery Lake Forest CA - Improving vision even more after LASIK eye surgery near Lake Forest, CA
- Lasik Orange County CA - Leading You To Better Vision
- Laguna Hills LASIK/PRK - Should you have Laguna Hills LASIK/PRK surgery?
- Orange County LASIK Side Effects - What to expect after your Orange County specialist performs LASIK - possible side effects to prepare for
- What is Lasik Orange County CA - What is the buzz about LASIK treatment? Details from your Orange County CA eye specialist
- Lasik vs PRK Orange County CA - Comparing LASIK vs. PRK to decide the best option for treatment in our Orange County CA practice
- Orange County Monovision Lasik - Our Orange County patients benefit from monovision LASIK
- Lasik for Astigmatism California - Considering LASIK as a viable treatment for astigmatism-information from your Orange County, California specialist
Best Lasik Eye Surgery Home Page
Meet The Doctor
George M. Salib, MD
Why Choose Us
Orange County Eye Institute is committed to helping individual patients live their lives to the fullest by maximizing their vision with personalized care.
Orange County Eye InstituteRating : 5
I like to thank the whole staff for excellent service and to welcome me as a new patient. And to thank Dr. Salib for answering all my questions and provide me with excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. George Salib for his excellent service.