Orange County Eye InstituteRating : 5
"Overall Excellent, I have been searching for a great Ophthalmologist for over 2 years now and finally found the perfect one. Dr. Salib is very personable and more importantly an excellent doctor. Can't say enough great things about Dr. Salib."
We have state-of-the-art equipment to perform glaucoma testing if the doctor sees that you need it, including two different types of visual field testing machines, an optic nerve analyzer and a device to measure corneal thickness (the cornea is the clear part of the front of the eye). None of these tests are painful. In addition, we check your eye pressure without the air puff method! After all of these tests, the doctor examines you thoroughly and correlates his findings with those of the tests, putting it all together into a comprehensive recommendation for you.
There are many ways to treat glaucoma, but most involve either eye drops or laser treatments or both in order to lower the eye pressure. In some cases, surgery might be necessary to accomplish this goal. The doctor will guide you through this process, so do not hesitate to come in for a glaucoma evaluation. It is much better to know and to treat it rather than to wait until you have irreversibly lost significant vision.
- What people in Laguna Hills really want to know about glaucoma treatment
- Managing glaucoma with effective treatment in Laguna Hills
- Recognize glaucoma symptoms, urges Laguna Hills ophthalmologist
- Gait may be a sign your eye surgeon assesses for glaucoma before treatment in Laguna Hills
- Glaucoma specialists like Dr. Salib offer patients in the area of Laguna Hills tips for managing eye health
- Eye surgeon near Mission Viejo recommends Glaucoma Surgery as an advanced treatment
- Improve vision with laser treatments for glaucoma in Laguna Hills, CA
- Early detection key to optimal treatment results
- Keeping our Orange County patients safe with Glaucoma testing
- What to do in Laguna Hills when you suspect glaucoma symptoms
- Our patients from Lake Forest and surrounding areas learn the importance of early glaucoma diagnosis
Meet The Doctor
George M. Salib, MD
Why Choose Us
Orange County Eye Institute is committed to helping individual patients live their lives to the fullest by maximizing their vision with personalized care.
I like to thank the whole staff for excellent service and to welcome me as a new patient. And to thank Dr. Salib for answering all my questions and provide me with excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. George Salib for his excellent service.